Spring in St. Mary’s | Laura Elizabeth

Dear readers, today I come to you ashamed of my Maryland travel experience. It’s not often that I say that because I ardently enjoy exploring the Chesapeake Bay and have made quite a dent in bay miles. However, this Laura Elizabeth engagement session has me in awe of Saint Mary’s quaint beauty and I’m wondering why I haven’t spent more time there.

This future bride and groom have no misgivings about their love for Saint Mary’s though. Both are alumni of the college there and will be saying I do at the campus boat house “surrounded by the beauty of the college and the St. Mary’s River.”

Spring in St. Mary’s | Laura Elizabeth Spring in St. Mary’s | Laura Elizabeth Spring in St. Mary’s | Laura Elizabeth Spring in St. Mary’s | Laura Elizabeth Spring in St. Mary’s | Laura Elizabeth Spring in St. Mary’s | Laura Elizabeth Spring in St. Mary’s | Laura Elizabeth Spring in St. Mary’s | Laura Elizabeth Spring in St. Mary’s | Laura Elizabeth

0 评论: