engagement | Tyler + Amanda

“Tyler and Amanda may just be the most adorable couple I have ever met. I had the most fabulous time photographing their engagement session around Amanda’s family farm. We toured through the wheat fields, between hay bails and overlooked a magical canyon… this was on just one piece of property that means so much to the beautiful bride-to-be. It was the perfect night with the perfect couple.” – Lindsay Nickel Photography

engagement | Tyler + Amandaengagement | Tyler + Amandaengagement | Tyler + Amandaengagement | Tyler + Amandaengagement | Tyler + Amandaengagement | Tyler + Amandaengagement | Tyler + Amanda

“I always assumed my cousin would shoot my wedding, but after his wife became pregnant early this year he stopped doing wedding photography. I was referred to a number of other photographers but Tyler and I had a strict budget and all of them were either too expensive or we didn’t like their style. So I Googled photographers in our area and that’s when I came across Lindsay . We looked through her portfolio and loved her photos! When we sat down with her a few weeks later to discuss our wedding we absolutely fell in love with her too! She has such a bubbly personality and seemed genuinely thrilled to be our photographer. We were so pleased to have her shoot our engagement photos and are even more excited about her capturing our wedding next June!

engagement | Tyler + Amanda

..Yes! To stick with our budget we are making all of our table centerpieces. I gathered small bundles of sticks and dead branches and spray painted them black. Then I fastened these adorable little red rosettes to all the branches. We will insert the bundles into tall vases with red glass rocks at the bottom. Going flowerless will really save us a lot of money and the bundles are actually quite beautiful! We are also printing our own invitations using ready-to-assemble kits from Michael’s… and we are putting together the flower bundles for the church pew decorations…

engagement | Tyler + Amanda

..I’m looking forward to seeing all the centerpieces and other decorations come together on the day of our wedding. I have an idea of what everything will look like but I won’t get to see it all until the big day. I’m also super excited about my dress. I already said yes to my dress (a drop waist gown from DB!) but I’m going to do a few unique alterations so that it’s truly one-of-a-kind. I won’t give away too many details just in case my fiancé reads this, but I will say that black lace is not out of the question. I’ve got lots of ideas and I can’t wait to see how it all comes together!” – Amanda, the bride-to-be

0 评论: