Wye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie Photography

We have a love for Eastern Shore Weddings and today’s beautiful nuptials captured by Kirsten Marie Photography swept us off our feet! The ceremony and reception were held on Wye Island, just south of Kent Narrows and north of Easton, giving the event a truly organic and rustic aesthetic! Gillian and Matt’s moments together are truly what made us so excited about featuring this wedding day… from their first kiss to their endearing portraits together, we fell in love with their love!

Prepare to swoon, and smile, and fall in love with Gillian and Matt!

Wye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie PhotographyWye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie PhotographyWye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie PhotographyWye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie PhotographyWye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie PhotographyWye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie PhotographyWye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie PhotographyWye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie PhotographyWye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie PhotographyWye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie PhotographyWye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie Photography Wye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie Photography Wye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie Photography Wye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie PhotographyWye Island Wedding | Kirsten Marie Photography

The Bride’s Story: My husband and I met online. I had just moved to the DC area from Texas and he had just taken his first job after vet school. I’m a military brat so when we were deciding were to have the wedding, we went with his hometown on Maryland’s Eastern Shore. We wanted something on the water, but we were on a budget, so when we came across Wye Island, we feel in love. I started planning the theme for our wedding before we got engaged. Some say it’s bad luck but my motivation was fueled by my curiosity more than anything. I wanted something organic and whimsical. I hated the idea of having a color so when I came across burlap, it hit me. Burlap, white linens and wildflowers! From there, my imagination and my recently formed addiction to wedding blogs took on a life of it’s own and my do-it-yourself inspired wedding planning began. The whole day turn out beautiful and it was more than I could have hoped for. I was blown away by how my vision materialized into such a magical day.

Wedding Vendors
Photographer: Kirsten Marie Photography
Flowers & Decor: Murdochs Garden Florist
Catering: Catering by Jamie
Cake Baker: Peace of Cake

0 评论: