Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography

Today’s beautiful Chesapeake Engagement Session was captured by the talented Karena Dixon Photography in Bellevue & Oxford, Maryland! The sunset session took place on Bellevue Beach, before the couple rode the ferry over to the Oxford strand for the second half of the session!

We absolutely love Lindsay and Richie’s gorgeous style and genuine love for one another! The couple is planning a May wedding Sanibel Island, Florida!

Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon PhotographyChesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon PhotographyChesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography Chesapeake Engagement Session | Karena Dixon Photography

Engagement Story: Richie was friends with my older brother, Mitch, and I had a huge crush on him when I was younger and we went to a carnival and I begged my mom to ask him to ride the zipper with me and he did. On another occasion his mom dropped him off at my house to play with Mitch, and he was like 10 and he told his mom he was going to marry me one day. Then our paths never really crossed until I was on spring break from college, and my friend had a party and he was there and asked for my number and we have been together ever since. Engagement story… He bought the ring in october, I never got it until december because I kept “ruining the moment.”

We went to dinner at the big pickle he tried to get me to walk around St. Michaels with him I said it was too cold we should go home and watch a movie. On the way home he wanted us to go to our house that was still under construction he had a box that lit up with the ring in it, and I said they only ran wires for electric today we don’t need to go there its freezing. Then we took ava to the beach some 70 degree day in december and he was really nervous I could tell and he got on his knee and had this long really sweet speech and I basically tackled him and said yes, but it was like a private beach because who goes to the beach in december so it was perfect.

Wedding Vendors
Photographer: Karena Dixon Photography

0 评论: