Cobalt Blue Wedding Inspiration

In case you happen to be living under a rock, the new iPhone 5 came out today! Are you excited?! Haha, yeah, me neither. Don't get me wrong; I have an iPhone that I love very much. Plus, I would LOVE to finally have a white one! However, I've never been one to rush out and get one on the day it's released. That thing costs $200! I'll buy a new one when I need one (and when I'm due for an upgrade), you know? Actually, I just shattered the back of my phone when I dropped it a few weeks ago, which wasn't good. I know, I know. Shame on me for not having a case on it. The phone itself still works though, so I figure I'm at least good with it through the rest of the year. I'd rather save up and get an iPad! Those things look awesome, and no, I don't have one yet =(


Anyway, I haven't done one of these in a while! One of what, you ask? An inspiration board! Honestly, a good inspiration board can take a long time! Getting the right photos in the right order and then making sure every image has the proper credit. This week, I'm particularly inspired by cobalt blue. I'm actually working on a welcome brochure design right now using the bright, bold color for a bride's Arizona wedding! It's a surprisingly dramatic color, when you think about it, and one that I think will really make a statement at any wedding.



Cobalt Blue Wedding Inspiration

Cobalt Blue Wedding Inspiration

Corey Ann Photography via SMP | Anne Robert Photography via SMP | Calynn Berry Photography via SMP | Vintage Sapphire Blue Earrings via Glass Poppies | Alec Vanderboom Photographic Services via Green Wedding Shoes | Jamie Grenough Photography via SMP | Take a Bow Bracelet via My Handmade Crafts



0 评论: