Fall Fashion Wants

Happy Friday!!! Don't you just love short weeks? I know that I do! Although this weekend probably won't be the most relaxing for Dale and I because we're moving into our NEW HOUSE tomorrow! We officially close on our home/loan today, and I can't even believe it. We've been anxiously awaiting this day all summer, and it's finally HERE! It is by far our biggest accomplishment to date, and we both feel like we've been waiting a long, long time for this. We're both so happy, and I will definitely be sharing photos with you all next week!


I'm not entirely sure why I'm doing a shopping post today. Since we're moving into a new house this weekend, I highly doubt that I'll be able to go shopping for a very, very long time, but I guess it's just wishful thinking :) A girl can dream, can't she?! I feel like I've been seeing a lot of "Fashion for Fall" stories and product roundups online, on TV and such, so I thought I would pull together my top "wants" for the Fall season.



Fall Fashion Wants

My Fall Fashion Wants!

Tory Burch Waverly High Heel Sandals | Velvet by Graham & Spencer Surplice Drape Neck Top | Michael Kors Oversized Tortoise Watch | Kate Spade New York Crystal Spade Earrings | Kate Spade New York La Pavillion iPhone Wristlet | Nine West Panto Loafer



0 评论: