Wayne to Appear on Drew Marshall Tomorrow

I am completely overwhelmed here with more emails, phone calls and business items than I can possibly manage at the moment. Pray for me, please. There are way too many opportunities and needs coming at me at the moment, and I just cannot keep up. There are some opportunities ahead that will decisively affect my life and restructure my time. As much as I don’t want to give up the simplicity of life as I live it now, I do sense the Lord is asking me to walk through a door that will help us get his message out in a way I’ve not been able to do before I’ll write more as things are clarified here. You can hear about some of it on today’s podcast .

For those interested, however, I’m going to appear as a guest on The Drew Marshall Show tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time, which is 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time). You can listen on line if you like, or there will be podcasts later. I like Drew. This should be a lot of fun. We’re going to be talking about So You Don’t Want to Go to Church Anymore .

In closing, here is a superb illustration of how believers can function together as the church of Jesus Christ in the world.

And I didn’t even know what orphism is! Now I do!

0 评论: