Just In Case You Haven’t Had Enough

Just in case you haven’t already become sick of hearing my voice, I thought I’d list a couple of new recordings that were put on the web this week.

For those who want to hear the presentation I did for the Sunday morning services last week of a Presbyterian congregation in New London, PA, you can listen to it here . This was a conversation that I did with their pastor sitting at a table in front of the congregation. He’d never done anything like that and yet we both really enjoyed it.

For those who want to hear a recent podcast I did with the brothers at Family Room Media in Sacramento, you can listen to it here .

And, of course, as with most Fridays there’s a new podcast over at The God Journey . This one is about continuing to live in our first love.

0 评论: