DJ Charts August 2016: Duke Dumont, Keys N Krates, Autograf, Spag Heddy, Aaron Jackson and Durante

No one can answer the “Is it a banger?” question better than a booked-up DJ on the frontlines, road-testing new releases on the regular. At the end of each month, we’re tapping a handful of selectors to find out which records have been popping off the most in their sets. These are the hottest jams according to some of our dopest DJ friends. Take it from them; they know what they’re talking about.

Duke Dumont

DJ Charts August 2016: Duke Dumont, Keys N Krates, Autograf, Spag Heddy, Aaron Jackson and Durante


Duke Dumont “Be Here”

My latest song.


Arkoss “Lowdown”

I was sent this over a year ago by Amine Edge & DANCE. I’ve played it in my sets a lot. Happy to see it finally get a release.


Walker & Royce “Boy”

New one on Dirtybird—reminds me of Claude VonStroke’s “Vocal Chords.”


Machinedrum “Do It 4 U”

Been a fan of this guy for years. I’m looking forward to his album being released in a couple weeks.


Bruno MajorWouldn’t Mean a Thing”

Beautiful song. I don't know much about him, but looking forward to hearing more.

0 评论: