engagement | Eric + Meg

“This gorgeous fall engagement session of Meg and Eric was shot at the Cox Arboretum in Dayton, Ohio. The sun and colors were just perfect for shooting that day. How I got to know both Meg and Eric is a super fun story. Meg (like myself) is a Miami University grad! Although, I may have a graduated a few years earlier then Meg – the exact number is not important. We met in Chicago several years ago at a Miami alumni event and started discussing photography, which she has a great interest in. Fast forward to 2013 and I’m completely flattered when I hear from Meg who is now engaged, and would like me to shoot her wedding! Come to find out she is engaged to Eric, whose family used to attend the same church as my family in little Springboro, Ohio. Needless to say, I’m looking very forward to their fall 2014 wedding in Chicago!” – Ben Elsass Photography

engagement | Eric + Megengagement | Eric + Megengagement | Eric + Megengagement | Eric + Megengagement | Eric + Megengagement | Eric + Megengagement | Eric + Megengagement | Eric + Meg

“I met our photographer Ben at a Miami of Ohio Networking event. Ironically, he grew up in the same hometown  as my fiance Eric, and their families know each other from church! Talk about a small world! I love photography and have followed Ben’s work for several years (and LOVE it!), so it was a no-brainer when we got engaged to choose Ben as our wedding photographer!

engagement | Eric + Meg

..Eric and I are getting married at Kenilworth Union Church and having our reception at the Kenilworth Club down the street. We definitely plan on having some DIY projects integrated into our wedding. My mom and I are both crafty and are eager to put together some unique table decor. One of the ideas I’m excited about is having old wedding photos of our parents and grandparents displayed at the entrance of our reception. My sister/Maid of Honor is also a talented artist and I think it would be super unique if she sketched one of the engagement pictures Ben took. (We’re still working on her for this!) We’d have that at the front of the reception as well :)

engagement | Eric + Meg

..Of all of our wedding plans, certainly the most exciting element is becoming Mrs. Eric Dunigan. I couldn’t be happier to marry my best friend. The best part of our wedding though will be bringing all of our favorite people together in one room. We’re so blessed to have such incredible families and friends and it will be amazing celebrating with all of them!” – Meg, the bride-to-be

0 评论: