Mandana and Peter’s Wedding

Mandana and Peter’s Wedding
Hi Friends!
I'm so excited to share Mandana and Peter's wedding, featured in Grace Ormonde magazine! I've known the bride and groom for quite a while and Mandana is the right hand to uber stylist Rachel Zoe. It was such a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be a part of it! Isn't the bride in her Marchesa  gown just amazing? Thanks Grace for including u...

Hi Friends!

I’m so excited to share Mandana and Peter’s wedding, featured in Grace Ormonde magazine! I’ve known the bride and groom for quite a while and Mandana is the right hand to uber stylist Rachel Zoe . It was such a beautiful wedding and I was so happy to be a part of it! Isn’t the bride in her Marchesa gown just amazing? Thanks Grace for including us in your wonderful magazine! xox Mindy

Mandana and Peter’s Wedding

0 评论: