Missoni {for Target} Hits a Homerun | Merci Nest

Missoni {for Target} Hits a Homerun | Merci Nest So I have a confession to make. I don’t normally get caught up in all the “X Designer for Target” hype… I’m certainly no socialite, but it’s been one of those mental roadblocks for me. I never wear my DVF wrap dresses that are several seasons old, I don’t buy print pieces on Gilt Groupe {yes, I know this is obnoxious}, and I kinda feel like luxury brands lose their luster when they mass-produce with Target. To be honest, I’d rather save up for one piece of The Real Deal, you know? Well… I now stand corrected.
The blog world has been abuzz about the soon-to-launch Missoni for Target collection and for once, I’m stoked. Granted, I still think the actual clothing is a little “eh,” but the home goods and accessories are looking pretty darn amazing – and completely in line with the Missoni legacy of dazzling zigzags and chic chevrons. Above and below are some Merci New York-picked Missoni for Target pieces that are perfect for the nesting newlywed or honeymooning bride….
Missoni {for Target} Hits a Homerun | Merci Nest The line will be in-stores and online from September 13th through October 22nd {and is expected to sell out fast}, so be sure to make your shopping list now!
p.s. – We’d love to know: What are your favorite pieces??
p.p.s – still have champagne tastes you can’t quite satiate? Check out this Missoni masterpiece on our Tumblr, Merci Musings .
xx,

0 评论: