If we’ve met, even once, you know that there’s nothing I love more in the world than Christmas time (if we haven’t met– lets do tea sometime!). Thankfully, I celebrate Christmas for a good three months. Yes, yes I am the sole shopper that loves to see decorations lining shelves well before Thanksgiving. Really, if I’m being honest, Halloween is not too early for a classic Christmas song. There are character flaws that I’m ashamed of, but I assure you this is not one of them. Oh friends, the smell of freshly cut Frasier Firs, the giant buttons on pea coats, and warm drinks… they all add up to bliss! It just so happens that Joy Michelle Photography is sharing an engagement session today that has me in holiday heaven! This tree farm is the exact place the Tim proposed to Ashley last year, making it the PERFECT choice for their session this yea!
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...