Styled Manor House Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty

This styled engagement had be at the blossoming flower crown! Peach, grey, a manor house, and this bride-to-be’s vibrant locks create one ethereal engagement session. Photographer, Elizabeth Fogarty shared that this shoot felt classic with a hint of whimsey — we couldn’t agree more!

Styled Manor House Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Styled Manor House Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Styled Manor House Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Styled Manor House Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Styled Manor House Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Styled Manor House Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Styled Manor House Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty Styled Manor House Engagement | Elizabeth Fogarty

“I knew he was the one when I woke up from having my first seizure, and he was already on his way to come see me. He was with me through every seizure, MRI and neurologist visit. That meant the world to me. At a time when I felt the most isolated, and scared, he was there to keep me safe! My favorite thing about Derek is his determination, and his millions of sweet kisses.”- Molly

“I knew she was the one when we ran out into the pouring rain and she danced with me, not worried about the rain messing up her hair or makeup (or what the neighbors would think). We were introduced by a mutual friend at our home town church. My favorite thing about Molly is that she supports me in everything that I do, including traveling cross country so I can go to graduate school.” -Derek

Wedding Vendors
Photographer: Elizabeth Fogarty
Venue: Hampton National Historic Site
Etsy Goods: Elleizahbeth
Makeup Artist: Jennifer Garcia Makeup
Hairstylist: Melmake Hair
Cake Baker: Just Chocolate Palace
Bridal Salon: Simply Bridal
Flowers & Decor: Sweet Root Village

0 评论: