Hi Friends! I truly LOVE this Bat Mitzvah we planned last Saturday for sweet Cate! She has amazing taste (vintage of course) sophisticated and full of color! I was fortunate enough to have been able to plan her sister and brother’s Bat and Bar Mitzvahs so it really felt like planning a party for a family member! I found so many props at the Rose Bowl for this event. I used Anthropologie for inspiration for the painted mason jars. La Tavola had all the wonderful colors of grey, yellow and pink for the linen.. Marks Garden took Gerber Daisies to a new level and my head vase collection came in handy! Jay Goldman captured the images( although the blurry ones on this blog are mine and the clear gorge ones are his) Revelry took hours to put down the intricate pattern on the dance floor that mimicked the pattern on Cate’s invitation. Images by Lighting created unique gobs for the commissary at Sony Studios, a fun place to celebrate! Food Trucks pulled up to serve Cate’s favorites! And of course thanks to my amazing team at MWPC for their hard work as always! :) xox Mindy
Vintage and Colorful Bat Mitzvah
Hi Friends! I truly LOVE this Bat Mitzvah we planned last Saturday for sweet Cate! She has amazing taste (vintage of course) sophisticated and full of color! I was fortunate enough to have been able to plan her sister and brother's Bat and Bar Mitzvahs so it really felt like planning a party for a family member! I found so many props at the Rose Bowl for thi...
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...