ArtCarved Bridal | Americana Collection

This month, I had the incredible privilege to be a Guest Blogger for Art Carved Bridal as part of their ongoing Style Series where bloggers dish on their fashion inspiration, dream wedding, and how ArtCarved fits into their daily style!

It was so much fun putting together a post for their blog and I really loved becoming more familiar with their stunning engagement and wedding rings!

ArtCarved Bridal | Americana Collection View the full inspiration board, here .

Raised along the Chesapeake Bay in Maryland, it’s no surprise that I have a love for all things nautical and an appreciation for the water! These images immediately came to mind when creating my guest-blogger inspiration board!

As all of my closest girlfriends know, I couldn’t live without my Sperry’s, green tea, or pearl earrings… And if you catch me preparing for an engagement session in historic downtown – you’re likely to catch me in boatshoes, my classic pearl studs, and a Starbucks unsweetened green tea in hand! My style is feminine and classic, my love for sweet southern traditions has blossomed in recent years, and I’m dreaming of a soft color palette for my wedding!

I was asked to pick an engagement ring from one of their collections that exemplified the style of my dream wedding! A task that at first seemed simple became excitedly overwhelming – as I found myself smitten with almost every ring in the Americana Collection !

ArtCarved Bridal | Americana Collection

With stone styles that range from your traditional round brilliant to princess, emerald, oval, and pear-shaped cuts – How’s a girl to pick just one? One of the aspects that I really loved about ArtCarved’s Americana Collection was the wide range of different metal options! Rings can be made in Platinum, 18K White or Yellow Gold, 14K White or Yellow Gold, and Palladium – giving every bride to be her perfect ring from stone to setting!

My eye was at first drawn to this engagement ring with a elegant take on the solitare and then the Callie with a split shank band that drew your eye directly to the center stone!

As I kept browsing through the rings – I quickly stumbled upon the spectacular Ariel Ring and it took my breath away! This gorgeous engagement ring has an oval shaped center stone which is brilliantly surrounded by diamonds and complimented by a pave diamond band.
ArtCarved Bridal | Americana Collection

What immediately drew me into the Ariel ring was the spectacular shimmer of the encircling diamonds, which reminded me of blinding glimmer of coastal waters and the luminance of the sun’s reflection on the Bay. It also captures my love for vintage heirlooms and speaks to my love for statement pieces, which have evolved from my love of the 1950’s fashion inspired by my grandmother!

I think I may have also found my wedding band when I was browsing through their gorgeous selection and if you haven’t visited ArtCarved Bridal before – I highly recommend taking a browse through their website! So many stunning pieces and jewelers around the country – including a few in the Chesapeake Area!

I absolutely loved being a guest bridal blogger for ArtCarved Bridal and hope you enjoy looking through the Full Post on the ArtCarved Bridal Blog!
ArtCarved Bridal | Americana Collection

0 评论: