Before I head out for the day though, I wanted to make sure that I shared this super cute engagement session with you guys. This past spring, Katherine and Clark met with Michelle of Icelee Photography for a sweet and simple engagement shoot by the pond. The couple enjoys fishing and hunting together there down in the Georgia South, so it was only fitting that their engagement photos take place in the beautiful outdoors, just as the sun was beginning to set. I just LOVE the shots of them sitting beside the pond, and Katherine's cute little dresses and vintage style bathing suit are to die for! She'll make an adorable bride, for sure, when her and Clark get married late this September.
Adorable Southern Engagement Shoot by the Pond
Hi! I'm really excited this morning because today, I'm going to DISNEYLAND! My parents are taking me for my birthday (which is exactly one week from today). Ha, I know that I sound like a little kid, but I guess being home and taking a trip to Disneyland just kind of brings it out of me. My parents both have passes and love to go all the time (so cute, right?), and I haven't been in forever, so I thought it would be fun. Dale and I used to have season passes when we first started dating, but believe it or not, we got kind of sick of it after the one year mark, so we let our passes expire. It has been several years since I last went though, and now, I'm dying to go back! It's going to be super crowded since it's the beginning of summer, but what can you do? I'm hoping it'll still be a blast. The weather couldn't be more perfect today, either! To top things off today, my mom also got me a (early) birthday cake! I know, my birthday is next Thursday, but I fly back to Denver on Monday night, so we're celebrating it a little bit early here in CA. It's one of my favorites...a chocolate cake with whipped cream frosting and chocolate ganache. YUM! I might just need to have some for breakfast.. ;)
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...