Not only is the concept and props used in this engagement shoot totally adorable, but the photography is so perfect! I love the cool vintage style of the photos...the shot of the couple laying in the car with their feet out the window is definitely my favorite. Although the last series of them throwing popcorn is also cute! The talented photographer, Hollie of Lytlefoto , was inspired by Gene and Yun Jung's love of movies, and put together this amazing drive-in movie concept in an open field in Georgia for their engagement shoot. "Cozy quilts, hamburgers and shakes, vintage projectors and a sexy vintage car set the scene for love," said Hollie. I couldn't have said it better myself!
Engagement Shoot: A Night at the Drive-In
I'm all about the creative and one-of-a-kind this week! Well, I try to always be about those things, but with this super cool airplane wedding on Tuesday, and today's vintage drive-in engagement shoot, I feel as though it's especially true this week! ;)
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...