Engagement Shoot: A Night at the Drive-In

I'm all about the creative and one-of-a-kind this week! Well, I try to always be about those things, but with this super cool airplane wedding on Tuesday, and today's vintage drive-in engagement shoot, I feel as though it's especially true this week! ;)


Not only is the concept and props used in this engagement shoot totally adorable, but the photography is so perfect! I love the cool vintage style of the photos...the shot of the couple laying in the car with their feet out the window is definitely my favorite. Although the last series of them throwing popcorn is also cute! The talented photographer, Hollie of Lytlefoto , was inspired by Gene and Yun Jung's love of movies, and put together this amazing drive-in movie concept in an open field in Georgia for their engagement shoot. "Cozy quilts, hamburgers and shakes, vintage projectors and a sexy vintage car set the scene for love," said Hollie. I couldn't have said it better myself!



Engagement Shoot: A Night at the Drive-In Engagement Shoot: A Night at the Drive-In

Engagement Shoot: A Night at the Drive-In by Lytlefoto-CORE Bridesmaid Couture


Engagement Shoot: A Night at the Drive-In


0 评论: