The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I

As I am sure you can imagine from all the amazing buzz leading up to the big day, the 2012 Wedding Party Event was absolutely wonderful, thanks to the collaborative energy of amazing vendors, fantastic brides, and of course, event hosts Claudia Hanlin of The Wedding Library and Martha Stewart Weddings …
Merci New York had the pleasure of not only exhibiting our bridal fashion styling services {more on that later}, but also walking the show at the New York Palace and interacting with all the wonderful goings-on as the event’s Style Editor. While we compile oodles of event coverage, we thought you would love to take a peek at some of the photos from Jaine at Brklyn View Photography .
The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I

The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I The 2012 Wedding Party Event Recap | Part I
The 2012 Wedding Party Event was packed with so many amazing vendors, we would need a separate blog just to cover them all. But the above images represent some of the best of the best, including a fabulous new expansion of The Wedding Suite at Nordstrom {top images}, a launch 18 special Wedding Suites across the country. From exclusive made-to-order gowns, special-order bridesmaids lines, personal Laura Mercier beauty stylists and certified lingerie fitters, we’re excited to peruse their many offerings {and see Nordstrom stake their claim to a piece of the bridal-style pie}!
Here are a few of the other fabulous vendors showcased in the above images {in order of appearance}:
Nancy Swiezy Events – wedding planner & flowers
Williams Sonoma – a great place to register
Revel – a shopable wedding blog
Merci New York – our very own boutique fashion styling house {come back for more soon}!
Kleinfield – the legendary bridal atelier
One Girl Cookies – locally made treats in Brooklyn
The Blooming Quill – hand calligraphy
Swanson Vineyards – lovely labeled wine bottles
Butterfly Bakeshop – beautiful cakes
Creme-Delicious – amazing hand painted cakes to wow your guests!
Martha Stewart Weddings – as we know, they set the wedding standard

All photos are courtesy of Jainé from Brklyn View Photography .

0 评论: