This past fall, I was beyond honored when our friends at Martha Stewart Weddings showcased Merci New York as a featured expert in their Fall Fashion Issue. To be very honest, honored isn’t even the word. I was certifiably Over the Moon…
While I adore writing the blog each day, our fashion styling house is the ” business end” of Merci. It’s a place where my background in the fashion industry and my love for weddings collide and create wonderful things for brides and brands. It was so lovely to have our favorite fashion finds of the season highlighted in Martha Stewart Weddings, who – needless to say – is a MAJOR authority on all-things-weddings.
Given my gratitude for the Fall feature { here }, you can imagine how happy I was to contribute some tips and tricks for a great article titled “Savvy Spending Secrets” in MSW’s Winter Issue. I shared ways to save on wedding day fashion, but a slew of amazing professionals talked about venues, flowers, food and many other aspects of the big day. Here’s just a peek…
I hope you’ll pick up a copy of the new Martha Stewart Weddings and divulge in all the great tips from several amazing vendors and experts. It’s definitely a must-read article from an amazing issue, and it’s on newsstands now… Happy wedding planning!
xx,
Steampunk Fashion
Editorial
Outdoor
Merci New York Mentioned in Martha Stewart Weddings Winter Issue
Merci New York Mentioned in Martha Stewart Weddings Winter Issue
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...