Wow, it’s been a whirlwind here at Merci New York … and somehow in the process of styling some majorly fun clients, working on wedding shows, and many, {many} meetings, we forgot to share something that absolutely knocked our socks off: A wonderful mention in the New York Times Style Section in a fabulous article on bridal fashion.
You can imagine how thrilled I was to open the Sunday New York Times and see this article… And not just because I contributed to it. It’s just amazing to see the media reinforcing that bridal “rules” are changing, and that a bride’s wedding fashion should dictated – first and foremost – by her personal style.
I hope you’ll take a peek at the online version here to read this awesome article, and also see where I weighed in on 2012 trends such as white bridesmaids dresses and non-traditional headpieces! Happy reading!
xx,
Merci New York Featured in The New York Times Style Section
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...