Happy New Year, lovely readers! I hope you enjoyed your holidays. Here at Merci, we are bright eyed and bushy tailed for the year ahead… But before we return to our regularly scheduled posts, I wanted to take the first week of 2012 to do something we rarely do: share a bit of what has gone on beyond the blog in the last year…
As you might know, Merci New York is one part blog and one part styling company, and in the last year we’ve taken great strides to show and grow our business to the wedding world and beyond…
One of our latest honors was sharing my “Style Guide” in the fabulous Winter 2012 issue of Eco-Beautiful Weddings . {And yes, the lovely editors even gave us a little cover love}… Eco-Beautiful Weddings is a wonderful resource for the stylish and eco-savvy bride. The winter issue is packed with lovely inspiration and ideas for all aspects of your wedding, so be sure to click here and ready it today!
In the meantime, here’s a little sneak peek of our Merci New York spread, including my insider tips on how to shop for your wedding like a stylist… and how to ultimately decode your personal bridal style. I hope you’ll dig into the issue and share your thoughts with me.
The editorial from the shoot was one of my favorites to date. I had the pleasure of working with New York photographer Shira Weinberger in an epic locale… I’ll be sharing more photos very soon, so stay tuned – and be sure to read the Eco-Beautiful Weddings Winter 2012 issue today… I, for one, have read it cover to cover several times. Enjoy!
Happy New Year!
xx,
Eco-Beautiful Weddings | Merci New York Style Guide
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...