The new year means many things to many people. and to those of us in the design industry, it also means the release of new color trends. Now, to be fair a lot of this color trend forecasting has a bit of a PR push behind it, but nonetheless I do always look for what the experts at Pantone are saying… As a stylist I guess its one of those mid-winter “excitements”, kinda like Puxatony Phil’s debut later this month. Color forecasting is my Punxsutawney Phil. I may not really put my winter coats away just because the little fuzzball doesn’t see his shadow, just the same way I’m
Anywhooo, drum roll please… Pantone claims that the hot new shade for 2012 will be orange! So what does that mean for you, dear brides? I’m sure my colleagues will be sharing how to incorporate orange into your wedding day decor, so I’ll focus on what we at Merci do best… Fashion
Pantone Color of 2012 is… Orange | Merci Portfolio
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...