Paper Doily Cupcake Wrapper DIY

Paper Doily Cupcake Wrappers are downright gorgeous! And with the rise in wedding cupcake trends, more and more couples are looking for ways to make their cupcakes stand out! The fantastic folks over at Kupcakes and Co created today’s delicious little confection and I can neither confirm nor deny that this cupcake was eatten seconds after I finished the project.

But can you really blame me? These cupcakes are the best!

Paper Doily Cupcake Wrapper DIY

One of the things I loved most about creating today’s DIY was how downright simple it was! Unlike many other DIY projects that are complicated and time consuming… I was sort of surprised by how quick and easy it was to do! And I love the idea of creating these doily cupcake wrappers for a bridal shower – when you have more time to setup the dessert table!

Step One: Cut the Center of the Doily out. Step Two: Place your cupcake in the hole. Step Three: Cut and Fasten your wrapper to the proper cupcake size, and done! It’s really that simple!

Paper Doily Cupcake Wrapper DIY

Wedding Vendors
Photographer: Natalie Franke Photography
Cupcakery: Kupcakes & Co

0 评论: