Reception Thank You Card in Sangria

Hey guys! Happy Friday! I'm already back in California for the weekend to attend the wedding of a close family friend, so I thought I would keep it simple today and share one of my more recent designs with you all. For this project, I had the pleasure of working with Beth, who was recently married just last weekend on August 18th.


About a month ago, she reached out to me asking for a recreation of a reception thank you card that I have pinned up in the Reception section of the Words on Paper inspiration section of APP. I encourage you to head over to Words on Paper and check it out, because you've probably seen this particular card before...it's a really great little note to leave for your guests at each placesetting at your reception. A nice extra touch, if you ask me :) Beth's wedding colors were sangria, olive green and tan, so we went with a sand colored cardstock with a pretty red sangria colored typography.


Reception Thank You Card in Sangria

If you're interested in learning more about my wedding stationery design services, please check out my Services page, or feel free to email me at Sarah-at-apaperproposal-dot-com to discuss the possibilities!



0 评论: