Bermuda | Honeymoon Destination

Bermuda | Honeymoon Destination
I’ve been dying to head back to Bermuda ever since my first visit. I was with my parents and surrounded by adorable honeymooners. Since then I’ve also thought that I would want to spend my honeymoon in Bermuda. Why? First off, the clear blue waters, reefs, fine sand, and impossibly clean beaches are to die for. Secondly, our hotel the, Fairmont Southampton, was fantastic. It featured beautiful tennis courts, a huge golf course, and a fabulous spa.

The Fairmont Southampton also features the best-rated restaurants on the island. Bermudian food is generally American and British cuisine. Be ready to gorge yourself!

For the water lover, Bermuda is a great place to sail, go scuba diving, take leisurely boat rides to see dolphins and more. However, if you’re like my Mom and not a huge beach person, Bermuda has other charms. The capital city Hamilton has boutiques filled with handmade linens, jewelry, purses and Bermuda shorts! The nightlife there is also fantastic.

Bermuda also has incredible natural wonders. Head to the caverns to see both man-made and natural formations. The Botanical gardens are the place for a leisurely walk or picnic. Love views of the water? Head to St. George’s to explore the Bermuda Maritime museum and see cruise ships arriving.

The best way to describe Bermuda is a cross between a tropical island and a charming European town. The two had a perfect child together and the result was this very special little island.

0 评论: