Style File | Flocked for Fall with Louis Vuitton

Style File | Flocked for Fall with Louis Vuitton A little LV on your wedding day? Well perhaps the jury is out on that, but as a stylist I just had to draw your pretty little eyes to what Marc Jacobs has in store for his Fall 2010 Louis Vuitton accessory collection. In months of late, I’ve been in my own personal rehab against the term “swoon worthy” – but these gorgeous bags have got me back off the wagon. The upcoming Fall collection is SWOON WORTHY {there, I said it} in the highest sense of the word. The sequins, the flocking, the metallics, oh my…
All perfecly lady-like. All a little edgy. And all {if you haven’t noticed} are actually Speedy bags.
Style File | Flocked for Fall with Louis Vuitton The iconic canvas-and-leather style received a revamp this season when it accompanied all 54 looks down the runway, albeit in a variety of shapes, sizes and adornments. While it is tough to pick my favorite, perhaps the grand dame of them all is the Monogram Flocage Speedy 30 {below}. With a gorgeously glam finish of both velvet flocking and gunmetal sequins, I’m hedging my bets on the million dollar {or perhaps, the $2,480} question… and banking many a Manhattan girl will be lusting to carry this “it” bag down the city streets come fall.
Style File | Flocked for Fall with Louis Vuitton

Detail photos, Gianni Pucci for GoRunway.com and montaged by Merci New York. Bottom photo of Louis Vuitton Monogram Flocage Speedy 30 via style.com

0 评论: