My New Favorite Gift….Loving these Plates

Hi Friends! Just arrived and posted in my e-store...these fabulous what i call trinket-candy dish plates...I love the messages...perfect for a wedding engagement gift, housewarming, bridesmaid, just because.... a gift for someone who has everything...one of my favorite clients gave me one as a thank you and I use it on my make-up table filled with lip glosse...

Hi Friends! Just arrived and posted in my e-store…these fabulous what i call trinket-candy dish plates…I love the messages…perfect for a wedding engagement gift, housewarming, bridesmaid, just because…. a gift for someone who has everything…one of my favorite clients gave me one as a thank you and I use it on my make-up table filled with lip glosses:) I brought one to my friends house and filled it with her favorite chocolates! You can find them at www.wordpress.com Enjoy xoxox MindyMy New Favorite Gift….Loving these PlatesMy New Favorite Gift….Loving these Plates

0 评论: