Meet Our Sponsors- Stephanie Reinish Photography

We really love our new Meet Our Sponsors series – it’s been so fun to showcase all the wonderful businesses that graciously make Merci happen! Today, we’re excited to share the work of photographer Stephanie Reinish . Armed with several years experience in fashion and retail photography, Stephanie has a wonderful eye for detail and an acute love for NYC that shines through all her work… Take a peek! Meet Our Sponsors- Stephanie Reinish Photography What inspired you to begin your career as a photographer?
I’m the type of person who if I want something, I make it happen {some way or another}, and I wanted a new camera. I reached out to a friend of the family who was just starting to shoot weddings and events to see if she had work for me, so I could justify the purchase.
Once I shot my first wedding, I was hooked and knew this was what I had to do. I always thought of wedding photography as stiff and posed, but there is so much more to it, and I can’t imagine doing anything else.

Meet Our Sponsors- Stephanie Reinish Photography What do you like most about owning your own photography business?
My favorite thing about what I do — whether it’s shooting a wedding, portrait or event — is that I’m working with real people and capturing a moment in their life that they will treasure for a lifetime. I worked in the corporate world at a photo studio with hair and make up artists, models and stylists, and it was all so fake, the pictures never meant anything to anyone. That’s why I really encourage people to display and enjoy the artwork I create.

Meet Our Sponsors- Stephanie Reinish Photography Where do you draw everyday inspiration from?I’m inspired by our wonderful city! When I am walking home, there’s nothing more inspiring than seeing the sun set over Manhattan and watching the Empire State Building light up every night. I’m always inspired by the families and the young couples in love walking down the street… essentially, all the people who make New York City the wonderful place it is.

Meet Our Sponsors- Stephanie Reinish Photography Where did your company begin? Where is it located now?
I started my company in my Upper East Side apartment and we have now relocated to Long Island City {I swear it’s close, just one stop from Grand Central}! I’m still based in my apartment as I like to shoot on location and take advantage of the amazing backdrops the city has to offer.

Meet Our Sponsors- Stephanie Reinish Photography Why should brides chose Stephanie Reinish Photography?
Because I’m real, I care about my clients, and I want them to be more than clients and turn into friends.
I want to be your family photographer, and capture all the treasured memories in your life, from your wedding, to the the birth of your first child and every moment thereafter, so you don’t miss a moment.
You can view all my work on my site , get the latest on my blog, and find me on Facebook ! Share a few {unexpected} things we should know about you!

  • I’m obsessed with Asian food and could eat sushi seven days a week if I were allowed
  • I never thought I’d be one of “those” dog people, but I am
  • I will cry at your wedding
  • Kisses make me smile
  • I wear my heart on my sleeve, and can’t hide my emotions… except when playing poker
  • I’m obsessed with Bethenny Getting Married {love my Thursday nights}
  • Whenever I leave this city and come home I marvel in how amazing it is…
  • I love my job

All photos courtesy Stephanie Reinish Photography .

0 评论: