Tuesday Shoesday: Glitter It Up for the Holidays

Now I don’t know about you, ladies… but when it comes to the holidays, I see sparkle as a constant.  I mean, it’s basically a neutral this time of year.

If I was to style every NYC woman’s December wardrobe I would totally shout my glitter mantra from the mountains.  ”Get festive and get your glitter on!” I would scream… {but do it in a chic way, please}.

My personal choice?  A killer pair of sparkling heels… especially since holiday sales at Jimmy Choo and Bergdorf Goodman have hit.  Here are a few of my fav finds…

Tuesday Shoesday: Glitter It Up for the Holidays

Stylist picks: 1. Jimmy Choo Crown glitter platform pump in purple, $745; 2. multi colored Jimmy Choo Crown glitter platform pump , $745; 3. Nicholas Kirkwood glittered t-strap platform sandal, $745; 4. Jimmy Choo crown glittered fabric pump in navy, $541; 5. Christian Louboutin No Prive glitter slingback red sole pump in rogue lipstick. $845.

Happy shopping! xx

0 评论: