Full disclosure: I’m not the biggest fan of holiday gift guides. It’s not that I don’t love looking at all the gorgeous goodies and crafty treats, it’s just that I’m a self-admitted last minute shopper and gift guides require planning.
A proactive purchase on Cyber Monday just isn’t in my M.O. Nor is tracking down UPS after they’ve left 500 sticky notes at my non-doorman building. Like it or not, I am a face-the-crowds-in-the-11th-hour kind of NYC Christmas shopper…
1. Gold Goddess Tote , $198 2. Miss Bendel Travel Ballet Flats , $98 3. Go To The Beach Travel Set , $48 4. West 57th Haircalf iPad Sleeve , $98 5. Eau De Parfum Purse Sets , $58 6. Deluxe Hand Me Down Stack Ring , $118 7. Car Wash Necklace , $178 8. Suped Up Debutante Asymmetric Clutch , $278
So this morning, when I found myself dropping bows against throngs of tourists at Henri Bendel {for a gift to be given tonight no less}, I thought of my lovely Merci readers. Surely someone out there is like me? Surely someone is reading this blog while at the office, scrambling to finish the work week, yet empty handed for tonight’s holiday party? Well, if you’re half as mad as I am, here’s a little stylist-curated guide of chic, thoughtful and all-out adorable gifts that are still on the shelves of Henri Bendel’s flagship on Fifth Avenue. Happy my-kind-of-chic-Christmas shopping!
xx,
Merci Picks: Chic, Buy Now Gifts at Henri Bendel
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
Today, we are so excited to be sharing this beautiful engagement session of Kelsey and Joey. In fact, their pictures are very reminiscent of...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...