Bridal Market Bits | Reem Acra Fall 2012 Collection

As you may have noticed, I’ve been spreading out our beautiful runway coverage from the Fall 2012 shows, giving readers a few wedding fashion bits each week. While meeting a styling client last week {who is wearing a gorgeous Fall 2012 Reem Acra gown for her city wedding, btw}, I noticed we hadn’t published our photographers’ coverage of the new Reem Acra collection on the Merci New York blog {oh the horror}! Suffice it to say, we’ve inadvertently left some of the very best for last… Bridal Market Bits | Reem Acra Fall 2012 Collection A highlight of bridal market, Reem Acra’s collection was cohesively drawn together by transparencies – gorgeous layers of trend-right lace and tulle that lent a certain chicness to the line. In her notes, Reem made wonderful fashion-forward statements about the gowns, i.e. “laser cut is the new lace,” statements that kept bridal feeling fresh and reascertained my belief that Reem remains the perfect fit for the style-loving bride… Bridal Market Bits | Reem Acra Fall 2012 Collection Bridal Market Bits | Reem Acra Fall 2012 Collection Bridal Market Bits | Reem Acra Fall 2012 Collection Bridal Market Bits | Reem Acra Fall 2012 Collection Bridal Market Bits | Reem Acra Fall 2012 Collection Bridal Market Bits | Reem Acra Fall 2012 Collection Bridal Market Bits | Reem Acra Fall 2012 Collection Bridal Market Bits | Reem Acra Fall 2012 Collection In addition to the absolutely gorgeous gowns, which I’ve already sung my praises for above, I was also totally transfixed by the gorgeous styling down the runway – In fact, I found myself snapping detailed iPhone photos of the headdresses as much as the gowns {all which came out terribly, so luckily our Merci New York photographers’ photos rescued me quite nicely}.
So, I’ll stop my swooning now, because I’m most interested in your thoughts! I would love to know your thoughts on the Fall 2012 Reem Acra collection. Would you wear any of these gowns for your wedding?
xx,

All photos copyright Merci New York

0 评论: