Sugar Paper via Oh So Beautiful Paper | DIY Paper Wreath by You Are My Fave | A Creative Mint | Kathryn Murray via Oh So Beautiful Paper | Typeface Monogram Ornaments by Paper Coterie | Anthropologie | Stewart Design Studios | Amuse Studio | Pistachio Press | Gingerbread Love Holiday Card Set via Borrowed & Blue Handmade Paper Creations | A Pair of Pears
Merry Holiday Paper
Whew! It's Friday! The week went by kind of quickly for me! I have a feeling that this entire month is going to fly by with how much I have to get done before Christmas. With the holidays right around the corner though, I couldn't resist doing a little something on holiday paper. Wrapping paper, holiday greeting cards and festive garlands all help to make this time of year what it is, don't you think? Cosmetically, anyway. I did want to point out one particularly great idea down here, which is the wrapping paper using the holiday Trader Joe's paper grocery bags. I actually put the photo into the board before I even realized that it was using the paper bags! There are a few holiday themed wedding invitations in there, as well, of course :)
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
Today, we are so excited to be sharing this beautiful engagement session of Kelsey and Joey. In fact, their pictures are very reminiscent of...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...