Bridal Market was truly a flurry of fabulous collections and gorgeous gowns, but one of my favorites events through it all was the equally elegant, whimsical and just genuinely sweet fete to launch Project Runway Finalist Carol Hannah Whitfield’s new bridal collection .
Hosted at Michael C Fina {one of my favorite luxury wedding destinations}, the soiree showcased a gorgeous line, including 14 wedding gowns and nine bridesmaid dresses. The collection was fresh and fun, and I just adored how the designer asked real brides and friends to model her designs.
Models were accessories with beautiful baubles from Tacori’s 18k925 collection {covered here } and one lucky bride won a $10,000 bridal package giveaway, which included a gown of the winner’s choice from Carol Hannah’s new collection, platinum wedding bands from Michael C. Fina, and Tacori 18k925 jewels. Pretty fab, no?
To end the evening, Carol Hannah proposed a toast to the crowd of brides and press {as well as fellow cast mates Logan Neitzel and Rodney Epperson}… “I design with all of you in mind,” she said. “Through fashion I am able to be a part of one of the most significant milestones in a woman’s life, and that’s what I love about what I do.”
Truly, could she get any sweeter?
Images courtesy Michael C Fina .
New York Bridal Market | Carol Hannah Whitfield
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...