Designer Showcase: Handle + Spout

Designer Showcase: Handle + Spout Okay, I just cannot help myself. I know everyone and their mom has written about Handle & Spout . But then I saw their work at the Wedding Party this weekend and, well… they had big, pretty bows! Cheeky, fun necklaces! Flower barrettes! And nesting dolls. {Alright, those weren’t shown, but they’re on the web site. So there}.
Designer Showcase: Handle + Spout The thing is, everything Corinne Gill and Blake Ramsey create makes me smile. As I passed by their booth, Corinne was casually stamping business cards, laughing with brides and having fun showing her pretty wares. The vibe was contagious… It was like playing dress-up all over again. And really, isn’t that what what your wedding day is {almost} all about?

Photos Handle & Spout .

0 评论: