Today, I'm sharing Lori and Ryan's modern engagement shoot taken by Jessica Lewis Photography in my hometown of Los Angeles. Can I call Los Angeles a town? That sounds a little weird now that I think about it. I grew up there - you know what I mean! I especially love the shots taken at Union Station!
Modern Los Angeles Engagement Shoot
Good morning! Man, I am in SUCH a good mood this morning because my baby boy (6-weeks today!) only woke me up ONCE last night to eat. Believe it. Amazing! He's so wonderful. We've been dealing with some gas and constipation issues this week, so the past several days have been kind of rough. (TMI? Sorry!) I was so happy to see him nearly sleep through the night though!
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
Alex, medical student & Rotimi, pediatrician SUM-UP OF THE WEDDING VIBE: A small-town, large family gathering full of love, laughter, ...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
In this photo taken Jan. 15, 2013, a statue of a logger stands outside an elementary school in St. Maries, Idaho near where a survivalist g...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...