Picks on Paper - Just Married Signs

Happy Wedding Wednesday!!! So sorry for the delay with my post today...the power went out at my parent's house last night, so I was forced to finish up my post for today this morning when I woke up! That, and as you'll soon see, I found so many amazing "Just Married" photos for today's Picks, that I really had trouble stopping and containing myself! So much, in fact, that I actually a sixth pick this time =P Hope you don't mind!


Since I am a little bit behind today, I'm just going to let the pictures do the talking today. Enjoy! :)


Picks on Paper - Just Married Signs

Picks on Paper - Just Married Signs

Picks on Paper - Just Married Signs

Picks on Paper - Just Married Signs


Picks on Paper - "Just Married" Signage and Decorations

Click on the image in order to view its original source.


0 评论: