Ah Hermès, you’re just too cute. Granted, I’ve yet to get my hands on one of your Birkin bags, but I’ve long since fallen in love with your bangles and baubles {as an indulgent consolation prize, of course}. So with that said, I truly didn’t need another reason to love you {or crave more}. But then your darling Spring campaign fell right at my fingertips… and the artwork is just as whimsical and fun as the jewelry. And now, you’ve got me again.
{Readers, take a look!}
Darling, right? Granted, I know you’re not about to wear these on your wedding day, but that’s not to say they won’t make {generous} gifts… or be the perfect accompaniment to your {honeymoon, shower, rehearsal dinner} wardrobe.
All bracelets available at the New York boutique; 691 Madison Avenue, (212) 751-3181. Photos courtesy Hermès Paris.
Hermès Spring Indulgences
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...