Hi Friends, I had the most amazing time planning this gorgeous wedding in Malibu! I love when the bride and I have have similar inspiration and visions for an event – Manzania branches sitting in a variety of moss were dressed with amnesia roses and a mixture of creams blush and white, vintage lace runners ran down the reclaimed wood tables from Revelry. Each guests found their place card on their individually wrapped fresh baguette which was wrapped in kraft as well as a bottle of wine produced by the winery with the same kraft wrapping. This beautiful day was captured by the talented Elizabeth Messina , and the magnolia trees between the tables and perfect floral designs were done by Mark’s Garden . Charm City West designed the delicious cake! Hope you love it as much as I Do! xox, Mindy
Outdoor Orangic Malibu Wedding
Hi Friends, I had the most amazing time planning this gorgeous wedding in Malibu! I love when the bride and I have have similar inspiration and visions for an event - Manzania branches sitting in a variety of moss were dressed with amnesia roses and a mixture of creams blush and white, vintage lace runners ran down the reclaimed wood tables from Revelry. E...
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...