Hello Friends! I was holding off on sharing this wedding until Joy Marie our photographer gave me pictures but I couldn’t wait any longer! I’m sharing some rehearsal sinner pics but wait til you see the wedding! Kristen and I became close during the planning and I must say she was truly one of the most calm brides I have helped. The Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding took place at The Ojai Valley Inn and Spa Resort. The invitation to the dinner had a tree with their initials carved in the trunk. Marks Garden duplicated the look into the centerpieces love them! We created a wall of pictures of them as babies to now instead of a montage video. Twine and clothes pins is all you need. Kristen’s good friend painted a lovely tree so the guests could leave their thumb print as leaves for their memories and a great piece of artwork for their wall! Miss you Kristen! Stay tune for the Wedding to follow! xox Mindy
Kristen and Austin Rehearsal Dinner
Hello Friends! I was holding off on sharing this wedding until Joy Marie our photographer gave me pictures but I couldn't wait any longer! I'm sharing some rehearsal sinner pics but wait til you see the wedding! Kristen and I became close during the planning and I must say she was truly one of the most calm brides I have helped. The Rehearsal Dinner and Wedd...
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
We all have our essential items for making a flight more comfortable . But nothing ups your comfort like a better seat. Here’s how t...