Comfortable and as Light as a CLOUD!

Comfortable and as Light as a CLOUD!
Hi Friends,
Just loaded up a new product in my e-store. CLOUDS! Many brides and bridesmaids ask me "what is a comfortable shoe that we can change into when are feet can't take the heels a minute longer"????
I was introduced to these DARLING, INEXPENSIVE, and COMFORTABLE ballet slippers with a SOLE!
Perfect for Bridesmaid gifts! and don't forget MOM too she w...

Hi Friends,
Just loaded up a new product in my e-store. CLOUDS! Many brides and bridesmaids ask me “what is a comfortable shoe that we can change into when are feet can’t take the heels a minute longer”????
I was introduced to these DARLING, INEXPENSIVE, and COMFORTABLE ballet slippers with a SOLE!
Perfect for Bridesmaid gifts! and don’t forget MOM too she would love them! They arrive in a small drawstring bag so easy to travel with! I’m going to stick them in my bag for airplane travel! http://shop.wordpress.com/collections/new-arrivals
Enjoy!Comfortable and as Light as a CLOUD!Comfortable and as Light as a CLOUD!Comfortable and as Light as a CLOUD! xox Mindy

0 评论: