So, I admit to being an inspiration junkie. With oodles of {aptly organized} folders filled with tear-sheets, swatches and Pantone chips in my office, {and sub-categorized for every occasion no less}, its really no wonder the folks at the Chelsea Container Store know me by name. But that doesn’t stop me. I keep pulling. And pulling.
So with my OCD in mind, I thought we’d try a new little series. We have a ton of gorgeous New York City real weddings and fashionable treats on the roster for this week, but before we get there, I thought I’d start to share my latest color palette finds. The first one comes compliments of our friends at Rifle Paper Co . As you know, I love Rifle {Michael and I even had custom Christmas cards made by them this past holiday season}, and their spring note cards are nothing short of amazing.
Their “nature and insect series” was inspired by vintage botanical prints {something I always fall for when styling }. Designed in a 1930s deco color palette {another Merci fashion-styling love }, the four designs could be a perfect start to a spring wedding soiree, or an ever-chic way to say ‘thank you’ for all your lovely gifts.
xx,
Available at Rifle Paper Co .
Palettes that Inspire – Rifle Paper Spring Notecards
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Sponsored post Entries are now open for designers, architects, innovators, artists and companies to submit projects to the A’ Design Award ...
-
The most common complaints you hear from backpackers usually stem from carrying too much weight, ill-fitting backpacks, or using the ...
-
Jaillan Yehia isn’t an adventure traveller. So what the hell is she doing on a double-zip line flying over the French Alps at 100km an hour?...
-
I have spent years hiking with my Maxpedition Pygmy Falcon II (PFII), first just my wife and I, then my first son, and now with my second so...
-
We love the way that Stacy Bauer Photography set up this engagement session with Will and Casey, we’ll let her share how this couple used ...
-
If we were to take a ride in the wayback machine to the late 1980’s, you would see me sporting a Canon AT-1 with a 50mm lens. That i...
-
Today, we are so excited to be sharing this beautiful engagement session of Kelsey and Joey. In fact, their pictures are very reminiscent of...
-
Keltec PLR22 with standard 25rd magazine. At first glance, Keltec PLR22 and Crickett .22 Hunter pistols couldn’t be more different. K...
-
Recently I was given an amazing opportunity to write for BRIDES Magazine on a number of chic and trending wedding topics. Today’s post lo...
-
By PATRICK MURPHY If 45Nrth has its way, the phrase “It’s too cold to ride today” is going to become irrelevant. The Minneapolis-based b...