Palettes that Inspire – Rifle Paper Spring Notecards

So, I admit to being an inspiration junkie. With oodles of {aptly organized} folders filled with tear-sheets, swatches and Pantone chips in my office, {and sub-categorized for every occasion no less}, its really no wonder the folks at the Chelsea Container Store know me by name. But that doesn’t stop me. I keep pulling. And pulling.
So with my OCD in mind, I thought we’d try a new little series. Palettes that Inspire – Rifle Paper Spring Notecards We have a ton of gorgeous New York City real weddings and fashionable treats on the roster for this week, but before we get there, I thought I’d start to share my latest color palette finds. The first one comes compliments of our friends at Rifle Paper Co . As you know, I love Rifle {Michael and I even had custom Christmas cards made by them this past holiday season}, and their spring note cards are nothing short of amazing.
Their “nature and insect series” was inspired by vintage botanical prints {something I always fall for when styling }. Designed in a 1930s deco color palette {another Merci fashion-styling love }, the four designs could be a perfect start to a spring wedding soiree, or an ever-chic way to say ‘thank you’ for all your lovely gifts.
xx,

Available at Rifle Paper Co .

0 评论: